About: All content on this site has been written by Andrew Chambers, Head of Mathematics at the British International School Phuket.
I currently also work as an IB Mathematics Examiner and was a lead author in setting up the IB Mathematics Digital Channel.
I have an MSc. in Mathematics and love writing about the subject! You can read posts on everything from elliptical curve cryptography to Markov chains and chaos theory on my other site: ibmathsresources.com.
Reviews: These resources are now being used in over 200 schools worldwide – across Asia, Europe and North America. Below are some teacher comments:
“I absolutely love your work . You do fantastic work and it is well worth the cost.”
“I love to see Python in the enrichment section”
“Excellent quality of resources”
“This will save me hundreds of hours of work!”
“Really amazing Paper 3 resources – thanks.”
“I absolutely love your website!.”
“Very easy to navigate and user friendly”
“Consistently high quality”
“The site has been fabulous.”
“I am happily using many of your resources in my lessons. The students love the treasure hunts in particular!”
“Your site is brilliant and I am sure if made a large contribution to the bumper crop of 7s my students achieved this summer.”.
Welcome to intermathematics!
On this site you will find 3000+ pages of pdf and flipchart content to help teachers at international schools around the world.
The content includes:
- Hundreds of resources to support teaching all four IB Mathematics courses: SL Analysis, HL Analysis, SL Applications, HL Applications.
- Over 200 original pdf worksheets combing skills practice and past paper style questions. These are complete with full typed worked solutions.
- Over 20 original Paper 3 investigations.
- Comprehensive coursework guides to support students in the exploration process.
- Mock examinations for SL and HL Analysis, and SL Applications.
- Treasure hunts, classroom investigations, Desmos, Geogebra and Python activities.
- Extras including full worked solutions notes for IGCSE and IB SL and HL Analysis, an EE guide for mathematics, a TOK mathematics guide, maths club activities and more!
You can explore the site by clicking on any of the menu subsections marked with a * to see the sort of content available. Scroll down to see some downloads. Teachers and tutors can join to gain full access.
Recently added content:
Treasure hunt: Vector lines
Treasure hunt: Dot product
Treasure hunt: Quadratics
Applications Paper 1 Mock
Playing games with Markov chains
Applications Paper 2 Mock
Paper 3: Curvature of curves
Paper 3: Planes and conic sections
Paper 3 and Exploration pack
Anscombe’s quartet activity
Vectors and Geogebra guide
Graph theory: Eulerian trails
Sierpinski triangle from matrices
Diff equations: Separate
Below you can scroll down to download some examples of worksheets provided. If you are interested in membership of this site then please click here to join. I’ll be happy to help with any questions!
You can download these files here:
|Maths TOK Support||2021/11/05||Download|
|Applications Where to build a hospital||2021/10/30||Download|
|Binomials treasure hunt||2021/11/04||Download|
|Sequences teaching pack||2021/09/26||Download|
|Eight Paper 3 investigations||2021/09/26||Download|
|Ball rolling on a cosine curve investigation||2021/09/22||Download|
|Statistical investigation with Desmos||2021/08/28||Download|
If you are interested in membership of this site then please explore the free content sections in more detail and click here to join. I’ll be happy to help with any questions!